Struber joined the bid team in the latter stages to rejuvenate and reposition the JV and following the successful project award, provided critical start-up for nine months to set-up the project for delivery success.
Struber joined the bid team in the latter stages to rejuvenate and reposition the JV, and following the successful project award, provided critical start-up for nine months to set-up the project for delivery success.
Struber focused on establishing an internal communications culture where the team works together and recognises communities and stakeholders’ matter. Struber also established the processes, templates and systems to establish early engagement across five precincts and developed a management plan that focused on getting the basics right and go beyond, be positive and proactive, be visible, and continually find better ways to engage and communicate for diverse communities.
Struber’s multi-disciplinary team of communications, engagement and creative professionals has:
• Developed and delivered a management plan that included interface and relationship management approach, processes and procedures, and branding guidelines
• Developed the Parramatta Connect branding, supported by internal communication materials such as engaging induction and welcome videos and EDMs
• Established and implemented one-on-one engagement for early works site investigations
• Implemented communication activities including fact sheets, monthly site photography, project updates, presentations, videos, maps and diagrams, outdoor hoarding concepts.
• Quickly mobilised an on-the-ground, experienced team to finalise project approvals and initial engagement requirements
• Developed and implemented project branding
• Established required systems and processes so the incoming team could hit the ground running