Struber helped Infrastructure Nation to better represent their brand’s values and direction through their visuals, voice and messaging.
Infrastructure Nation partners with clients to deliver results and respond to challenges on complex infrastructure projects in Australian and around the world.
Struber was engaged to review and update Infrastructure Nation’s brand values and brand direction through visuals, voice and messaging.
While Infrastructure Nation’s brand visuals had served it well, clearer guidelines and direction were needed to enable production of new brand assets across multiple mediums.
Struber held a brand workshop with key internal stakeholders to understand the company direction, its values and the unique selling points that could be highlighted in the brand.
Struber identified several opportunities to strengthen the brand recognition, underpinned by an emphasis of the “IN” acronym across brand, tone and visual messaging.
Struber developed and delivered assets that aligned with the company’s passion to solve difficult problems and leave a lasting legacy, including:
• Updated brand guide including tone of voice, key messaging, colour, typography and hierarchy systems
• Emphasised the “IN” acronym with an updated logo and new linguistic device that included statements such as ‘We’re in, are you?’
• Developed collateral including capability statement, powerpoint, posters, shirts, and signs
• Developed a series of high-energy, typography-based animations to emphasise the new brand direction on social media, pitch decks and website
The content enabled Infrastructure Nation to:
• more efficiently create on-brand content for business development and marketing purposes
• achieve target of 1,000 followers on social media within weeks of new brand launch
• stand out from competitors and better capture the attention of the industry