back to projects
The Queensland Major Project Pipeline (QMPP) report details the pipeline of projected works within Queensland’s infrastructure industry.
Struber delivered a multidisciplinary approach, encompassing creative, marketing, media and engagement services to successfully the deliver the 2018 Queensland Major Projects Pipeline report.
- Designed and produced a print report and, for the first time, an online overview
- Delivered a marketing and social media campaign, promoting launch events and the report’s release
- Created and implemented a sponsorship strategy, enabling three launch events to come to fruition
- Delivered a media engagement strategy promoting the report’s release
- Photographed and filmed the Brisbane launch event
- Created an event wrap-up video.
- A broader reach and audience for the online report, with approximately 10 per cent of viewers being international
- Over 1,300 visits to the website
- High level engagement on social media
- Nine EDM campaigns, achieving more than 4,200 individual opens
- More than 650 tickets sold across three events
- $40,000 in sponsorship raised
- Media coverage from ABC Radio, The Courier-Mail and The Urban Developer.