back to projects
Part of a $10.07million project to improve water infrastructure in the region
Struber partnered with Isaac Regional Council to deliver a campaign of on ground consultation, community engagement and information sharing as part of the Infoshare Roadshow. Travelling to seven regional towns in Central Queensland, the project team aimed to create awareness on the introduction of a new water consumption pricing system and the flow on effects these new policies would have for residents.
Struber’s talented and energised taskforce:
- Planned and delivered a progressive education campaign
- Developed interactive engagement stations at each event, designed to take community members on a digivated journey
- Established a two-way dialogue with stakeholders to address the project concept, identify the changes for community members, and provide context to these necessary developments
The Struber taskforce delivered a digivated engagement solution, strategically designed to create awareness about a new water consumption pricing system.
As part of the project, Struber:
- Collated community feedback into daily reports
- Provided photography and social media assets supporting the project
- Struber also developed a campaign close out report, assessing the program’s performance and providing recommendations for further consultation on key issues and central themes